Print Banner
Jump to Navigation

Sugar Land Divorce Order Enforcement Lawyer

Enforcement of Divorce Modification Attorney in Richmond-Rosenberg

If your divorce is final, but your ex-spouse is not abiding by the terms of your judgment, you want an experienced lawyer to help you use the power of the court to enforce compliance.

Likewise, if you believe you are following the requirements set forth by the court, but your ex-spouse has filed a motion for enforcement against you, you want a knowledgeable attorney to protect your interests.

At the Law Office of John Millard, P.C., we have protected the rights of men and women in family law matters in south Texas for more than 25 years. We built our practice on a commitment to communication and responsiveness.

We won't prejudge your case, but will take the time to learn the specific details of your situation, so that we can help you pursue results that meet your needs. We will keep you informed of all developments in your case, as well as your options, and will promptly respond to all calls and e-mails.

Though we have considerable litigation experience and can aggressively protect your rights in court, attorney Millard is also a certified family law mediator, and can help you work with your ex-spouse to find cooperative solutions to your disagreements.

Our Representation in Proceedings to Enforce a Divorce Judgment

We represent either side in proceedings to enforce a final divorce decree, handling issues involving custody, visitation, support and property order enforcement. We will gather and evaluate all evidence in your case, and will prepare and file all documents required by the courts. We will also be your advocate in all hearings or proceedings.

If, during the course of our representation, we learn that your circumstances have changed since the entry of your divorce judgment, we will help you take the necessary steps to seek modification of your divorce order.

Contact the Law Office of John Millard, P.C.

We provide a confidential consultation to every client. To set up an appointment with an experienced Sugar Land divorce order enforcement attorney, contact us online or call our office at 281-201-1277. We accept payments by credit card.

Spanish translation services are available upon request. Servicios de traducción en español disponibles.