Print Banner
Jump to Navigation

Sugar Land Family Law Lawyer

Katy Child Support Attorney

When you have an unresolved family law matter, such as a disagreement regarding custody, visitation or support, or a dispute over the distribution of marital property, you want an experienced and compassionate lawyer to protect your interests. You want someone who knows and understands the laws and the process and someone who has helped others in circumstances like yours. The Law Office of John Millard, P.C., can help.

For more than 25 years, we have provided comprehensive counsel to men and women in divorce or family law disputes. We have considerable experience in litigation or negotiation, and can help you aggressively protect your rights in court, or seek a mutual agreement through cooperative means. Attorney Millard is also a certified family law mediator and can help you work with your ex-spouse to find mutually beneficial solutions to your problems.

Experienced Texas Attorney Committed to Your Family Law Needs

We handle a wide range of issues related to or involving family law, including:

  • Divorce, such as uncontested divorces in which spouses agree to all terms and conditions, and contested divorces where some or all aspects are negotiated or litigated
  • Child custody to decide or dispute awarding custody of any children to a parent
  • Child support to determine support amounts or enforce payment of child support
  • Spousal support where the length of the marriage, spouses' assets and income and other factors are taken into account in determining spousal maintenance or alimony
  • Post-divorce modifications in which changes in a parent's living or financial situation necessitate a change of custody or modification of child support orders, or alimony
  • Enforcement actions by which we can work to enforce your ex-spouse's support or custody obligations.
  • Marital property division to apportion the assets you and your spouse acquired during your marriage.
  • High conflict and/or contested divorces involving children and complex assets, such as family businesses.

Contact Us

For a private consultation with an experienced Sugar Land family law attorney, contact the Law Office of John Millard, P.C., or call us at 281-313-6800 for an appointment. We represent clients throughout Houston, Harris County, Galveston County, Brazoria County, Montgomery County and the surrounding areas. We accept payments by credit card.

Spanish translation services are available upon request. Servicios de traducción en español disponibles.